- Labor and Employment Class Action
Jesse Belmontes is an Associate Attorney at Moon & Yang, APC. Mr. Belmontes represents employees in labor and employment class action lawsuits and PAGA representative cases involving violations of California and federal labor laws. He is committed to vindicating the rights of wronged California workers.
Mr. Belmontes graduated cum laude at San Francisco State University and received his Juris Doctor from the McGeorge School of Law, during which time he served as Employee Rights Advocacy Fellow at the National Employment Lawyers Association and as a Law Clerk at Consumer Attorneys of California. In his spare time, Jesse enjoys spending time at coffee shops, rooting for his favorite basketball team, and traveling.
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- Juris Doctorate
- San Francisco State University, San Francisco, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Economics
- Minor: Labor and Employment Studies
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Employee Rights Advocacy Fellow
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney