Michael Citrin is an Associate Attorney at Moon & Yang, APC and is a zealous advocate for individuals who have been wronged by their employers. His practice focuses on discrimination and wage and hour violations.
Mr. Citrin received his Juris Doctorate and Public Interest Certificate from the University of Southern California, where he participated in the Hale Moot Court Honors Program, the Post-Conviction Justice Project, and the Peer Mentorship Program, along with various volunteer opportunities. Prior to joining Moon & Yang, APC, Mr. Citrin worked as a Federal Public Defender.
Mr. Citrin is admitted to practice in all California State Courts and the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Southern, and Central Districts of California. Mr. Citrin is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate
- Macaulay Honors at Hunt College, New York, New York
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney