Advocating For The Rights Of Southern California Employees Since 2007
- Wage and Hour
- Class Action
Allen Feghali is a partner at Moon Law Group. Mr. Feghali's practice is focused exclusively on advocating for the rights of employees throughout California in complex and class action matters in state and federal courts. Mr. Feghali represents employees who have claims related to minimum and overtime wages, meal and rest break violations, improper wage statements, and other wage theft claims at the trial-court and appellate levels.
Mr. Feghali was selected by Super Lawyers as a "Southern California Rising Star" in 2020 and 2021. This honor is given to no more than 2.5 percent of attorneys in the state after a rigorous peer review process.
Mr. Feghali completed his undergraduate degree at the University of California, Santa Barbara and received his Juris Doctorate from the University of La Verne. He is a member in good standing with the California State Bar and in the United States District Court for the Central, Northern and Southern Districts of California.
- University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, California
- Juris Doctorate
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Selected for inclusion in Southern California Super Lawyers, Rising Stars Edition, 2020, 2021
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California