Advocating For The Rights Of Southern California Employees Since 2007
Christopher L. Garcia
- Associate Attorney
- Wrongful Termination
Christopher L. Garcia is an associate attorney at Moon Law Group. Mr. Garcia advocates for employees in both state and federal court in individual cases involving discrimination, harassment, unpaid wages, and wrongful termination.
Mr. Garcia was admitted to the California Bar in 2015, and is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California. Mr. Garcia earned his Juris Doctorate from Golden Gate University School of Law in 2015 where he earned numerous academic awards, served on the University’s Moot Court Board, and was Executive Edition Editor of the Golden Gate University Environmental Law Journal. Prior to law school Mr. Garcia received a Bachelor of Arts in History from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona in 2011.
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2015
- Honors: University’s Moot Court Board
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2011
- Major: History
- California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California