- Employment Law
Brett M. Gunther is an associate attorney at Moon & Yang, APC. Mr. Gunther advocates for employees in both state and federal court, specifically in cases involving discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination, as well as wage-and-hour class action and PAGA claims.
Mr. Gunther was admitted to the California Bar in 2015 and is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Central, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California. Prior to moving to Los Angeles, Mr. Gunther lived in San Diego where he earned his Juris Doctorate from California Western School of Law in 2015. In law school, Mr. Gunther excelled academically, including making the Dean's List for multiple terms. Mr. Gunther also worked as a faculty research assistant for his Constitutional law professor during his final year. Prior to law school Mr. Gunther received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and Human Development from the University of California, San Diego in 2009.
In his spare time, Mr. Gunther loves to read, attend both Dodger and Padres games, and play guitar.
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2015
- University of California at San Diego, La Jolla, California
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts - 2009
- California, 2015
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California