- Wrongful Termination
Shani Huang is an associate at Moon & Yang, APC. Ms. Huang has worked on a variety of employment discrimination cases against private and public employers in state and federal court. Her broad knowledge of single Plaintiff employment matters includes claims of harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour violations, and wrongful termination lawsuits. Ms. Huang is dedicated to advocating for her clients and those who have been wronged.
Ms. Huang completed her undergraduate studies at the University of California, Irvine in 2009, at which time she graduated Cum Laude with a degree in International Relations and Political Science. She received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Southern California, Gould School of Law in 2014.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2014
- University of California, Irvine, California
- B.A. - 2009
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: International Studies/Political Science
Current Employment Position
- CELA, Member
- California Attorney General, Graduate Legal Assistant
- Law Offices of Michael P. Rubin, Law Clerk