Advocating For The Rights Of Southern California Employees Since 2007
- Associate Attorney
- Employment Litigation
- Wage and Hour Class Actions
- PAGA Representative Actions
Hyunjin Kim is an Associate Attorney at Moon Law Group. Ms. Kim represents employees in all aspects of employment litigation, including wage and hour class actions and PAGA representative actions involving claims related to overtime and minimum wages, meal and rest break violations, improper wage statements, and unfair business practices.
Ms. Kim received her Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University Law Center and her Bachelor's Degree from Seoul National University in Korea. During law school, Ms. Kim served as a member of the Georgetown Environmental Law Review, and as Judicial Extern for the Honorable Deborah Israel of the D.C. Superior Court.
- Georgetown University Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- Juris Doctorate
- Seoul National University, South Korea
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- U.S. District Court Central District of California