Ani Martirosian is an associate attorney at Moon & Yang, APC. Ms. Martirosian represents employees in all aspects of employment litigation, including wage and hour class action and representative actions involving claims related to overtime and minimum wages, meal and rest break violations, improper wage statements, the California Private Attorneys General Act and unfair business practices.
Ms. Martirosian received her Juris Doctorate from Santa Clara Law School, where she where she was selected to participate in Honors Moot Court competition. She was part of the Academic Success Program where she mentored fellow law students and the treasurer of the South Asian Law Student Association.
Ms. Martirosian is a member in good standing with the California State Bar and in the United States District Court for the Central District. Ms. Martirosian is fluent in English, Armenian and Russian.
- Santa Clara University School of Law, Santa Clara, California
- Juris Doctorate
- Honors: CALI Award: Highest Academic Achievement, Appellate Advocacy
- Honors: High Tech Law Certificate: Intellectual Property
- California State University Northridge, Northridge, California
- Honors: Graduated with Honors
- Major: Cellular Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney