Advocating For The Rights Of Southern California Employees Since 2007
- Associate Attorney
- Employment Litigation
- Wage and Hour Class Action and Representative Actions
Enzo Nabiev is an associate attorney at Moon Law Group. Mr. Nabiev represents employees in all aspects of employment litigation, including wage and hour class action and representative actions involving claims related to overtime and minimum wages, meal and rest break violations, improper wage statements, the California Private Attorneys General Act and unfair business practices.
Mr. Nabiev received his Juris Doctorate from The George Washington University Law School, where he served as a member of the Federal Circuit Bar Journal. He also served as a Judicial Extern for the Honorable William Nooter of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia. Mr. Nabiev is a member in good standing with the California State Bar and in the United States District Court for the Central and Northern Districts. Mr. Nabiev is also a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA).
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, District of Columbia
- Juris Doctorate
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California