- Wage and Hour
- Class Action
Lilit Ter-Astvatsatryan is an associate at Moon & Yang, APC. Ms. Ter-Astvatsatryan’s practice focuses on labor and employment class action lawsuits involving various violations of California and federal labor laws.
Ms. Ter-Astvatsatryan received her Juris Doctorate from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 2017, where she served as a Symposium Editor for the Hastings Race and Poverty Law Journal and a Teaching Assistant to the Legal Research & Writing and Legal Analysis programs. In law school, Ms. Ter-Astvatsatryan served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Patrick J. Walsh of the United States District Court, Central District of California.
Ms. Ter-Astvatsatryan received her undergraduate degree in 2014 from the University of California, Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Anthropology and a minor in English Literature.
Ms. Ter-Astvatsatryan is admitted to practice in all California state courts. Ms. Ter-Astvatsatryan is also admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Northern and Central Districts of California.
Ms. Ter-Astvatsatryan is fluent in English and Armenian.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2017
- University of California, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Arts - 2014
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
Current Employment Position
- H. Scott Leviant and Lilit Ter-Astvatsatryan, Where Troester Stops Not Even Troester Knows, Daily Journal (Los Angeles), July 2, 2019
- H. Scott Leviant and Lilit Ter-Astvatsatryan, Unaccounted Time: Reading the Tea Leaves of Troester, Daily Journal (Los Angeles), September 12, 2018
- Honorable Patrick J. Walsh of the United States District Court, Central District of California, Judicial Extern