Advocating For The Rights Of Southern California Employees Since 2007
- Associate Attorney
- Employment Litigation
- Wage and Hour Class Actions
- PAGA Representative Actions
Linh Tran is an Associate Attorney at Moon Law Group. Ms. Tran’s practice focuses on labor and employment class action lawsuits involving various violations of California and federal labor laws.
Ms. Tran received her Juris Doctorate from Pepperdine Caruso School of Law, where she served as a Lead Article Editor and Business & Tech Editor for the Pepperdine Dispute Resolution Law Journal and as a Legal Research and Writing Teaching Assistant to 1L students. In law school, Ms. Tran externed and clerked for Public Counsel, Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center – Special Education Law Clinic, Tollner Law Offices, The Collective for Liberatory Lawyering, and Inclusive Education Project.
Ms. Tran is fluent in English and Vietnamese.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Malibu, California
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland
- Honors: Master of Education, Student Affairs
- Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Psychology
- U.S. District Court Central District of California