Advocating For The Rights Of Southern California Employees Since 2007
- Associate Attorney
Ryan Handley is an associate attorney at Moon Law Group. Mr. Handley advocates for employees in both state and federal court in individual cases involving discrimination, harassment, whistleblowing, unpaid wages, and wrongful termination.
Mr. Handley was admitted to the California Bar in 2021, and is also admitted to practice in the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States District Courts for the Central and Eastern Districts of California. Mr. Handley earned his Juris Doctorate from Southwestern Law School in 2020. Prior to law school, Mr. Handley received a Bachelor of Arts in International Studies from University of Washington, Seattle in 2015, and also taught English in South Korea.
- Donald E. Biederman Entertainment and Media Law Institute at Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2020
- Major: SCALE Accelerated Program
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- A.B., Bachelor of Arts - 2015
- Major: International Studies
- California, 2021
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Central District of California