Advocating For The Rights Of Southern California Employees Since 2007
- Associate Attorney
Laura Hartman is an associate attorney at Moon Law Group. Ms. Hartman advocates for employees in both state and federal court in individual cases involving discrimination, harassment, and wrongful termination.
Ms. Hartman earned her Juris Doctorate at Southwestern Law School, where she
served on the Southwestern Law Review Executive Board as Special Projects Editor. Ms. Hartman was also a constitutional law research assistant, a teaching assistant for civil procedure, and a Dean’s Fellow Academic Mentor. During law school, Ms. Hartman externed at Public Counsel’s Children’s Rights Project, where she helped facilitate adoptions for L.A. County foster youth and at Loyola Law School’s Project for the Innocent, where she did post-conviction habeas work.
Prior to joining Moon Law Group, Ms. Hartman served as a Judicial Law Clerk in the United States Bankruptcy Court, Central District of California.
- Donald E. Biederman Entertainment and Media Law Institute at Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles, California
- Juris Doctorate - 2022
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Recipient, Judge Barry Russell Federal Bar Association Award for Excellence in the Field of Federal Practice, 2021
- California Polytechnic University, San Luis Obispo
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: History
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California