Advocating For The Rights Of Southern California Employees Since 2007
- Senior Associate
Daniel Park is a senior associate attorney at Moon Law Group. Mr. Park is a civil litigator with extensive experience litigating complex, class action, and PAGA labor and employment cases for both employees and employers in state and federal courts across California. As a consumer side attorney, Mr. Park’s experience in litigation resulted in the resolution of numerous cases recovering over $61 million for employees across California. Mr. Park is also experienced in advising employers on implementing and maintaining California Labor Code compliant policies, procedures, and practices.
Mr. Park received his undergraduate degree from New York University’s Stern School of Business, where he majored in Finance and Marketing. Mr. Park received his Juris Doctorate degree from Boston College Law School. Prior to practicing labor and employment law, Mr. Park practiced consumer-side Chapter 11 bankruptcy litigation matters. He is a member in good standing with the California State Bar and admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Central, Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California.
- Boston College Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctorate
- New York University (Stern School of Business), New York, New York
- • Bachelor of Arts in Finance and Marketing
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California