Advocating For The Rights Of Southern California Employees Since 2007
S. Phillip Song
- Senior Associate Attorney
S. Phillip Song is a senior associate attorney at Moon Law Group. As a zealous advocate for workers’ rights, Mr. Song has extensive experience litigating class and representative actions on behalf of California employees in state and federal court. Mr. Song remains deeply committed to keeping employers accountable, so that they follow the requirements of the law and treat their employees fairly.
Hailing from Texas, Mr. Song received his undergraduate degree from the University of Houston and Juris Doctorate degree from the University of Houston Law Center. He is a member in good standing with the California State Bar and State Bar of Texas and admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the Central, Northern, Eastern, and Southern Districts of California.
- University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas
- Juris Doctorate
- University of Houston
- Major: Communications
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California