Advocating For The Rights Of Southern California Employees Since 2007
- Post-Bar Law Clerk
Holly Williams is a Post-Bar Law Clerk at Moon Law Group. Ms. Williams assists the firm’s attorneys in all aspects of employment litigation, including wage and hour class actions and PAGA representative actions involving claims related to overtime and minimum wages, meal and rest break violations, improper wage statements, and unfair business practices.
Ms. Williams received her Juris Doctorate from Chapman University as well as a Certificate in Environmental, Land Use, and Real Estate Law. During Law School, Ms. Williams served on the Real Estate Law Society board.
Ms. Williams received her undergraduate degree in 2019 from the University of California, Davis. She majored in Environmental Science and Management and minored in Environmental Policy Analysis and Planning.
- Fowler School of Law, Chapman University, Orange, California
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Certificate: Environmental, Land Use, and Real Estate Law
- University of California, Davis
- B.S., Bachelor of Science
- Major: Environmental Science and Management
- Minor: Environmental Policy Analysis and Planning